Ana içeriğe atla

Postponed run

Hi guys!


Sorry for being MIA last night. As the day went on I started feeling really bad. I was super tired and sporting a massive headache, so as soon as I left the office I cleared my calendar of plans for the evening and went straight to bed.


I felt a bit better this morning and for a time I toyed with the idea of running my 15 miles, even though it was rainy and 50 degrees outside.


I had two slices of toast in preparation,



and then I thought ‘15 miles in the rain? Are you crazy?’


So I changed things up a bit and went to the gym for some light cross training. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and cool, so it should be perfect weather for my 15 miler. I’m kind of nervous, because 15 miles will be the longest distance I have ever ran.













Yorumlar