Ana içeriğe atla

A Lull

It has been difficult the past two days to do anything but keep the status quo in regard to my fitness. Yesterday was taken up with chauffering my mother to her appointments. So, no exercise.


Today, my husband arrived, but Ryan and I managed to find the time to take a 50 minute walk outside. I really missed going to the gym, but being with my family was more important.


With both Ryan and John visiting, there have been celebratory meals, which means preparing special dishes, having appetizers, drinking wine and having a dessert. I felt I controlled my eating very well without denying myself any of the treats. All the food was prepared from scratch; there was plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables; we had homemade soups for lunch; dessert was an apple/rhubarb crisp. Nothing to feel guilty about.


 













Yorumlar