Ana içeriğe atla

My complaints for today include: Ouch!

My aching back!  My mid-back seems always to be very sore lately – probably has something to do with that weird feeling I have in my ribcage area.  I keep feeling like I have to stretch out my sides, and chest and back.


I also haven’t run since last Sunday’s disastrous post LTR run, so I feel like a fat blob.  An achy fat lazy blob.  I realize I didn’t mention that here, so to summarize, I had a bit of pain in my lower back and belly during the run.  It was really low grade, and I assumed it was from my jiggling belly – I noticed it seemed to be bouncing around a lot.  My belly got really sore about 30 minutes to an hour after I stopped running, and it scared me.  The pain went away after I lay down for 10 minutes, so all was fine.  But it did scare me a little.


In preparation for my next run, when I was in Buffalo, I purchased something called a Bella Band.  Honestly, I’m not sure if it’s to cover the belly or support it, but I’m going to try using as a support & see if it works.  I’m going to tag team it with my new pants that have a belly band on them that you can fold down – technically, I think they’re yoga pants.  Anyhow, when I’ve tried them on they seem fairly supportive.  Maybe the pants I wore last week had no support for the Bean.  If that support fails, I did see a support belt by Medela at Dear Born Baby that cost about $40.  I love running that much that I’d be willing to give it a try too.  Even if I can’t run for myself, I have to be able to run until the end of November for my clinic, (naturally barring any complications).













Yorumlar