Ana içeriğe atla

Ooh-rah TU boot camp

One of the best things about being a grad assistant is that sometimes you get to decide if you want to be considered a student or a university staff member.   A few weeks ago, when I got my flu shot on campus, I was able to get my shot at no cost since graduate assistants are full-time graduate school students.  This afternoon, however, I’m going to play my university staff member card when I go to the Towson University Wellness Center’s Faculty/Staff Boot Camp.  Boot camps are effective because they’re dynamic group strength and conditioning workouts.


I’m excited to check out this outdoor boot camp workout with several of my co-workers, since it’s a great way to break up the monotony of the workday, and it will give us a midday energy boost.  Even though we work in Campus Recreation, where we’re surrounded by fitness equipment and classes, it can still be tough for us to fit in a.m. workouts or find the energy to go to the gym at the end of the day.  So after today’s workout, I’ll let you know what we thought!













Yorumlar