Ana içeriğe atla

How I Maintain a Healthy Perspective About Fitness

I love eating healthy, being active and how I feel as a healthy woman. I adopted a healthy lifestyle years ago and never looked back. Today it's my state of being and natural existence.

My passion for health and fitness has become my occupation which is really a goal we should all aspire. When you do what you love, it really doesn't feel like work. It's a sharing and teaching of how I live my life. It feels awesome to be able to provide this gift to so many people.


How I Feel About Fitness

I am realistic about health and fitness. I don't teach perfection but celebrate progress. Fitness is not about a restrictive lifestyle but a healthy balance of eating right 80 to 90 percent of the time and regular exercise.

I also don't believe in taking things to extremes where health would feel like a burden. I encourage a strong and positive mental game and keeping health in perspective. This includes enjoying the food you eat and the exercise you perform. Living healthy should feel like a happy daily existence.

I Stay Realistic About Food Intake

I am all about eating organic, non-GMO, and cooking at home. This allows me to be in control of what I'm eating and selective with cheat meals. Life and fitness are about balance and indulgence is part of the equation.

Being selective with splurges gives me the freedom to decide if my calories will go toward a favorite dessert or even an adult beverage. I certainly will not turn down a piece of my Mom's homemade lemon meringue pie. I also enjoy a nice glass of red wine during the week.

Workouts are Effective Not Extreme

Workouts can be effective without being extreme and drawn out. I don't spend endless hours in the gym to maintain my body. I believe an effective workout can be completed in 60 minutes or less. I also feel my workouts are a healthy outlet and not a punishment for eating crappy. I make sure to get in 4-5 workouts per week with at least two recovery days. I would call my healthy lifestyle realistic, maintainable, and mentally positive.

My Best is Good Enough

I do my best to eat healthily and sometimes this means my food isn't always organic. Realistically, unless we're growing our own food in untainted soil, none of us are truly 100 percent organic consumers.

We can get too complicated with food intake which is actually a problem with eating healthy today. As long as your focus is on doing the best you can, that is good enough.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog and don't forget to subscribe and never miss a free update!

Be well and Stay Healthy

         


Yorumlar