Ana içeriğe atla

Longer Without Sex 1, Sexy Red Boxer Perfect Six Pack Bearded Handsome Sexy Muscle Man



This is a topic that often comes up during conversations between both men and women, and that often gets a resounding "Yes!" for an answer. But, I thought that there was probably more to this than most people think, so I decided to gather a panel of four women in order to get to the bottom of this issue. THE PLAYERS Name Age Occupation Status Sophie 33 PR Manager Single Janice 24 Student Single Patricia 41 Stay-at-home mom Married Annabella 29 Barmaid Single Let's cut right to the chase: can women go longer than men without having sex? Sophie: Absolutely! Janice: I'm not sure. I think that it depends on the individual in question. It's not so simple Patricia: Yes. My husband can't go a day without it, whereas I am happy having sex a couple of days per week. Annabella: No way. I'm not ashamed to say that I love having sex and need it often. That whole thing about women not wanting sex as much as men is a total myth probably perpetrated by religious fanatics. I see that there are mixed feelings about the issue. Sophie, why do you say, "absolutely"? Sophie: Well... Women generally have a lot of options, but are willing to hold out for the right person. Men, on the other hand, tend to view sex more casually, and have nothing against one-night stands. Annabella: Speak for yourself! I love one-night stands. The sex is always of the mind-blowing first encounter variety, and you don't have to deal with the guy's annoying habits and moods. If you really like each other, then you can have breakfast together before going your separate ways. Janice: I've never met a woman who was so up-front about sex like that. Annabella: Thanks. What do you think about one-night stands? Annabella, I know where you stand, but what about the rest of you? Sophie: I've had a couple They're okay. But nothing beats sex with someone you love, or at least care about. Patricia: I had a few before I met my husband. They were fun. There's nothing wrong with them if both parties agree to sex with no strings attached. If one person falls for the other though, it can get ugly. Janice: I don't think I could do it. If I like a guy enough to want to sleep with him, it means that I could probably fall for him, and that kind of goes against the whole idea behind a one-night stand. So, exactly how long can you go without sex? Find out..." https://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa_100/100_love_secrets.html#:~:text=This%20is%20a,without%20having%20sex

Homography,
Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



Yorumlar