Ana içeriğe atla

İts cost effective, Pay For Sex, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



"it's cost effective So, I gathered, sometimes women simply aren't worth the headache. And considering some of the women I know, some guys would probably pay them just to go away. Then again, isn't comfortable familiarity worth a fight or two? "But I have familiarity; I see the same woman all the time." Hmm, Dave is making me feel somewhat obsolete as a girlfriend at this point. Aren't there any advantages to having a steady girlfriend, or wife for that matter? Of course there are, but that's not what I'm here for today. I want to know why men would opt to pay a woman for a business transaction in which sex is the barter. So I hit the streets, bars and lounges in my area of the world and, although some guys made it clear that they would never pay a woman for straight out sex, others freely admitted that, among other reasons, paying for it is far easier than having to play the meet and greet, with only the slight possibility of conclusively greeting a woman's meat. So without further ado, here's what some guys had to say about hooking up with women in the world's oldest profession: "Considering I just escaped from a five-year marriage that ended with me paying her to sit on her fat ass and enjoy the fruits of my labor, the last thing I want is a commitment with another gold digger. What I prefer is paying a hot woman to give me exactly what I want without complaining or insulting me. At least that way I know what her intentions are right from the start and I can't fault her for it. To these women, I am the greatest lover, I have the greatest penis and I can do no wrong. And that's the way, un-huh, un-huh, I like it."   -Jake, 34 More comments that'll make your head, yes that one, spin..." 

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar