Ana içeriğe atla

Dislike and Hate in Sex, How important Sex, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



Is there any sexual activity that you dislike, but that your man loves? Lucy: My ex-husband would beg me to let him release himself in my mouth, and I tried it once and threw up all over him, and that was the last time he ever asked me to do that. Come to think of it, he never asked me for any sexual favors after that.  Suzan: I hate oral sex, I think it's the grossest thing in the world. I gag just at the thought of having a penis in my mouth. But my boyfriend is cool with it and says that it's not important. Ingrid: Does he "go down" on you? (referring to Susan) Suzan: Yeah, all the time. Ingrid: And you believe that he doesn't care that you don't go down on him? Suzan: Of course, why wouldn't I? Ingrid: Maybe because 95% of men enjoy receiving oral sex more so than having sex. And chances are that if you won't furnish his penis with your mouth, then he'll find someone who will. He might stay with you, but he'll be getting his blowjobs elsewhere. Suzan: First of all, you don't know what all men like. Second, I would believe what my boyfriend says way before I would give your two cents a second thought. Ingrid: Okay, then just for fun's sake, when you get home tonight, go down on him if only to see his reaction. He'll probably ejaculate the second your lips touch the head. All the women giggle... Me: Does anyone else want to address the question? Nancy: My husband had an obsession with anal sex at one point, and although I was apprehensive, I let him do it. Hey, I'll try anything once. Needless to say, I absolutely abhorred it — but we tried it twice. I wanted to make sure that I hated it. Ingrid: I believe that sex is all about experimentation and compromise. I would go down on my man, but he would do the same for me. I would let my man penetrate me from behind, but I would do the same to him. It's all about give and take. And not necessarily on the same night. Jennifer: I cannot stand the doggy style position. I refuse to get into it and I hate the way it makes me feel. It's so degrading. What about what these women wish their men would do


Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar