Ana içeriğe atla

İ hate oral Sex, How important Sex, Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,



Suzan: I hate oral sex, I think it's the grossest thing in the world. I gag just at the thought of having a penis in my mouth. But my boyfriend is cool with it and says that it's not important. Ingrid: Does he "go down" on you? (referring to Susan) Suzan: Yeah, all the time. Ingrid: And you believe that he doesn't care that you don't go down on him? Suzan: Of course, why wouldn't I?


Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Tips,Tips,

Yorumlar