Ana içeriğe atla

Workout - 01/09/09


A hard going workout today…decided on a 4×10 rep set with 30s rest instead of my usual 3 x 15 +45s but also, upped my weights – here’s my workout today:


10 mins warm-up (Bodyfit)


Exercise
Prev
Curr
Lat Pull Down (Front W/G)
50kg
57.5kg
Lat Pull Down (N/G)
50kg
57.5kg
Reverse Fly
25kg
30kg
Back Extensions
15
15
Bicep Curl (Hammer)
10kg
10kg
Bicep Curl (Bar)
25kg
30kg
Cable Curl (Single arm)
15kg
15kg [1]
Bar Push Down (F/Press)
35kg
40kg
Lat Pull Down (Back W/G)
50kg
57.5kg

10 mins warm down (Step machine of doom!) Level 9 S/F Burner.


[1] Spent more time making sure my form was right!


So that was Tuesday. Got back home and it REALLY hit me, I mean I was zonked out – felt sooooo tired!


Wednesday is another weights day, Thursday is Cardio, Friday weights.


Usually my 5 day gym week is W/C/W/C/W with cycling or walking at the weekends.


Anyhow, that’s me for today unless I get on my bike tonight – the worst thing is that the 3 Peaks Challenge gets closer


Technorati Tags: Fitness,Routine,Weights,Training,Pain

[Via http://bodymission.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar