Ana içeriğe atla

CharlotteOne

I haven’t forgotten what a great snack yogurt is.



  • vanilla greek yogurt

  • Kashi Go Lean

  • dark chocolate chips

Far from it. I have only expounded upon it’s wonderfulness as a snack.


This was perfect for today, because I had my new Tuesday worship with my small group from church at 7, so I needed something that would last until I got home around 9:30.


I loved my new worship! God is really blessing me with a great job, a great church and wonderful friends. I ran into a few people at service that I had not seen in awhile, so that was really nice.


The speaker, Todd Phillips, was amazing and gave a wonderful sermon on getting through the storms of life. I believe the live stream will be posted soon; I will link to it when it is. I would love for you guys to hear it as well, because it was so powerful. I found myself just nodding in agreement the whole time. Don’t you love that?


If you have a second, check out the movement that is going on at CharlotteOne online here. This group of people is amazing, with a great love of Christ. It’s so beautiful.


After I left the church, I did some crackberry checking, like any good crack addict does. I was so glad to see an e-mail from everyone’s favorite homegirl saying she got her college care package! I have renewed faith in our Postal Service. I just sent that package Friday, and it made it to Vermont by Tuesday. Ally, be on the lookout for your cupcakes. The way my post office runs, they might be there tomorrow!


When I got home around 9:30, I made a very snacky snack plate for dinner.


Almond butter and hummus dippers.




Kiwi, dates and Kashi cracks.



Blue corn chips.




Do me a favor. Dip these in almond butter. You won’t be sorry. You’ll probably thank me.


Orange tinted apples.



These apples weren’t really orange, but for some reason my camera kept insisting they were. Whatev, I’ll roll with it.



Pretty, pretty snack plate.


After consuming all that was delicious in my life, I proceeded to moan and groan until all those chips settled in my tum.


Then I swore sweated through Level 2 of the shred. 


Now I must get to bed, for morning comes early.












Yorumlar