Ana içeriğe atla

My House Is Where It's At!

So tonight I’m working on putting my stickers on all of my avon books and there are alot trust me, and watching some of the movies in my DVR so I can delete some of them. I went around today and put avon books in laundromats and posted my flyers in bellefonte hopefully my name will get out there. Tomorrow I have work, well actually other than today thursday is my only day off… LAME. But it pay’s the bills and isn’t too terrible. Going to try and hit the gym in the early AM so I can feel good about myself for once in my pathetic life.. This campaign book is a really good head start on christmas shopping and getting christmas/winter decorations. Get them while they’re in stock.. don’t wait until last minute they could run out. Any way’s have to get back to those books so I dont procrastinate until the very last second..


 


http://blerch.avonrepresentative.com for more information about Avon.


 


Thanks Bunches!


Brandi


&& Remember: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!













Yorumlar