Ana içeriğe atla

My Weekly Nutrition and Training Plan


The below nutrition plan is what I eat Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday during the day I still eat clean but will eat whatever is left over or what I have around my apartment. Two nights a week I have "treat" meals - whatever I choose. They are usually Saturday and Sunday night, but it does vary. I switch up my eating every week. I plan the week before what I want to have for meals, make the grocery list, and prep the food on Sunday's. A lot of times people will ask me if I get bored eating the same thing everyday. The answer is no. It is only 5 days a week that I eat the same thing. I eat to live - not live to eat. It took me a long time to come to that.  I also do this to save money. I live alone so I can't really cook tons of different things during the week because it's too expensive and will go bad. There are also ways you can switch up your eating day to day. Like my Quest Bars for instance; I eat a different flavor everyday, same with my yogurt. You can read here for meal prep ideas!

Total down (since 11/25/13):  55 pounds!

Meal 1 (7:15 AM)
1 egg, 1 egg white, spinach, and low fat cottage cheese all scrambled together, with a side of organic whole grain bread (the deli in my grocery store makes this fresh - it is so delicious).


Meal 2 (4 10:30 AM)


Meal 3 (1:15 PM)
4 oz. chicken breast cooked via stove top with Carolina Blackened seasoning, roasted zucchini (diced and cooked in the oven with extra virgin olive oil and garlic and wine seasoning), and a side of organic whole grain bread. 



Meal 4 (3:45 PM) 
1/4 cup of plain grits with 4 ingredient, organic turkey bacon


Gym 4:30-6PM

Meal 5 (6:30 PM) [Post workout]
1 scoop of smore's protein powder with 1 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and a 100 calorie pack of nuts.


Meal 6 (9 PM)
Homemade turkey meat loaf, roasted zucchini (diced and cooked in the oven with extra virgin olive oil and garlic and wine seasoning), and a side of organic whole grain bread.


Bed time 11PM
-------------------------------
Sunday: (Rest)

Monday: (Weight Circuit + squats) - done!
-30 minutes of cardio: StairMill (80 SPM regular work and 70 SPM with skipping every other step, 60 SPM for resting work - alternating all 3 levels every 3-4 minutes. Rest work is only 1 minute)
-Weight Circuit:
   -Shoulders: 3 x 15
   -Back: 3 x 15
   -Biceps: 3 x 15
   -Chest: 3 x 15
   -Triceps: 3 x 15
-Back Squats (4 x 15. Two sets of 55 pounds and Two sets of 75 pounds)
-15 minutes cardio: Elliptical (Incline 9 and 12, Resistance 10)

Tuesday: (Core) - Missed.
Bad, bad day. I missed my workout and my derailed off my food plan some. It was a very defeated feeling day.

Wednesday: (Weights)
-30 minutes of cardio: StairMill (80 SPM regular work and 70 SPM with skipping every other step, 60 SPM for resting work - alternating all 3 levels every 3-4 minutes. Rest work is only 1 minute)
-Weight Circuit:
   -Shoulders: 3 x 15
   -Back: 3 x 15
   -Biceps: 3 x 15
   -Chest: 3 x 15
   -Triceps: 3 x 15
-15 minutes cardio: Elliptical (Incline 9 and 12, Resistance 10)

Thursday: (Core)
-20 minutes of high intensity interval training: Tredmill (Work: 3 minutes at 3.2 speed and 12 incline and rest 2 minutes at 3.4 speed and 0 incline. No holding onto the tredmill at all)
-10 minutes of cardio: Elliptical (Incline 9/10, Resistance 10)
- 3 sets of 45 second planks
- 3 sets of "Russian Twists" with a 10 pound weight plate
- 3 sets of 20 crunches
- 3 sets of 20 heel touches
- 3 sets of  10 elevated leg crunches
-10 minutes cardio: StairMill (5 minutes at 80 SPM and 5 minutes at 60 SPM. No holding onto machine)
.
Friday: (Weight Circuit + squats)
-30 minutes of cardio: StairMill (80 SPM regular work and 70 SPM with skipping every other step, 60 SPM for resting work - alternating all 3 levels every 3-4 minutes. Rest work is only 1 minute)
-Weight Circuit:
   -Shoulders: 3 x 15
   -Back: 3 x 15
   -Biceps: 3 x 15
   -Chest: 3 x 15
   -Triceps: 3 x 15
-Back Squats (4 x 15. Two sets of 55 pounds and Two sets of 75 pounds)
-15 minutes cardio: Elliptical (Incline 9 and 12, Resistance 10)

Saturday: (Hiking)
10 miles of hiking at Crowder's Mountain


Try Quest Protein Bars!

Yorumlar