Ana içeriğe atla

Dreams


Yesterday I blasted to the world
My dream is about to come true!
My 3 blogs
www.myfightwithfibroids.com vya4hire.wordpress.com and soaplifegal.com are LIVE AND KICKING!!!!!!!
As of yesterday I am getting QUITE the traffic
IF YOU OR ANYONE HAS A BUSINESS OR SERVICE

I am offering F R E E banner ads 125X 125 (side banners) starting this weekend till July 1st




All I ask is a $10 MINIMUM donation towards re design of
Farhanna’s Meeting Place

It can be sent by postal mail, paypal, internet banking
I will put the ad on ALL THREE BLOGS till July 1st

Four people have already responded and said yes

Don’t miss on this ad opportunity
Soaplifegal launched Feb 28th and OVER 300 views to date!

47 hits today so far!!!!

Need a graphic designer? Let me know….
Even if you don’t have a business or service but knows someone who does can you please spread the word for me?
Paypal will be set up on the blogs so you can still donate even if you don’t have a business
If everyone donates $1 I will FINALLY have my dream in LESS than 3 months!!!!
HE DID IT! A DATING COACH!  MY DATING COACH !
And I only paid $300 for FANTASTIC RESULTS!

He made my BIGGEST professional dream come true!!!!!!!


Leave your comments so I know you were here

So many of you know this is the day I have been dreaming of for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven’t stopped crying since 2pm yesterday……..
Please help me further MY dream………..





This is the STORY of a lifetime!!!!!!

Need a Virtual Asst? I’m accepting new clients in May
Pre booking now!

Just secured a Vancouver fitness bootcamp

[Via http://soaplifegal.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar