Ana içeriğe atla

Day 2

Today was family day.  I also did something for me.  I went to a friends fitness center where she is doing an 8-week free training for a Race for Cure (5K).  I have never even thought about doing a race – EVER.  I figured it was a sign, since the race will be held on my 40th birthday.  I did want to get back in shape – so why not.


I won a T-shirt and a free 1 hour personal training.   I even ran into some people that I have networked with before and one who will be attending one of our meetings sometime soon.


I was so excited about getting back in shape, I took the kids down to the school to play on the playground.  We took our dog, Bob, he was certainly was excited and exhausted after all the walking we did.


Question of the day: Have you done anything that you never thought?  If you did are you glad you did?



[Via http://likemindedmoms.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar