Ana içeriğe atla

Day 14 - Late Start

Got a late start today…so just a quick few lines…..No coffee yet….again, people could get hurt!!! Woke up late because I went to be really late…yuk. That is never good for me. I’m finding it hard to sleep not having a job to go to everyday. Anyway the job search is a daily issue for me and I stay up very late sending out resumes…this economy is hard on the spirit…which is hard on getting motivated. Depression makes it hard to just get out of the house. I have 2:30 with Nicole so I’ll post after that…have to get some coffee & breakfast first.


What I am finding hard is making a schedule to go to the gym. It’s ok to just be able to pick up and go, but on the other hand having a set schedule works for me better. Anyway…more to come! Now that I know how to put links and stuff in my blog you’ll be getting more great information and lots of laughs as you hear of my adventures in exercise…


TTFN Jacquie



[Via http://hatestoexercise.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar