Ana içeriğe atla

Well here goes nothing...

I’m not exactly sure what sparked this in me or what to expect from this experience but I do know this…I am so ready. Having struggled for many years with not knowing what to do with my career I have finally found that answer and have loved every minute of it. Unfortunately many other important aspects of my life got left in the wake of this search including my health both physical and emotional parts. I have decided to try and conquer the C25K program with a combination of healthy eating and swimming 2 days a week. The truth is I have been depressed and coming through this fog I finally feel ready to make a big change.


Tomorrow will be a scary day, I am going to weigh myself. I hope I have the strength to do this and to post the number. Once its out there then there is no turning back. 


Got my shoes, iPod and blog…let’s get this started!!!



[Via http://leesac25k.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar