Ana içeriğe atla

Fitness

Ahhhhh to be skinny!  LOL!  Well lets start by saying that I’m not skinny.  Let’s say that I’m average.  For the past three weeks I’ve been working my ass off to get down to some good poundage that I feel comfortable with.  REASON?  Vacation of course.  I’m heading off to California soon for vacation in October to be exact.  So I decided, why not get healthy?  Right?  I mean, wouldn’t you rather be nice looking than uncomfortable in those family photos?  I know I do.  So let me give you my daily schedule.  I started exactly on the 4th of August and have lost 6 pounds since then.  (Angels singing)  On Tuesdays I go to this class called AB BUSTERS.  All it does is focus on your tummy for half an hour!!!!  Yes and trust me, all worth it.  I’m starting to see the muscle in the stomach I thought was full of FAT!  After AB BUSTERS, on the same Tuesday, I go to the fitness room for another half hour.  Normally I do some weight lifting or booty fixers.  :) On Wednesdays and Thursdays I go to BOOT CAMP!  It’s as bad as it sounds guys.  TRUST ME!  This class focuses on cardio like hell!  LUNGES, CRUNCHES, WEIGHT LIFTING, STRETCHING, JUMPING, TWISTING!  You name it, this class has it.  BOOT CAMP is an hour long class…  after that class, I feel like I’ve died and gone to hell.  LOL!  However, to my advantage, this class makes me feel stronger and motivated.  Fridays ohhh Fridays!  Fridays I go to the ultimate YOGA!  YOGA is soooo relaxing…  For the past two weeks I’ve taken my sister.  All I gotta say about YOGA is, “Drench in SWEAT!”  By Saturday I’m starting to tone it downnnnn…  So it’s PILATES.  PILATES is one of the best classes if you wanna get lean and strong and flexible.  PILATES is the best class to me to end my week with.  I give myself a rest on Sunday and Monday…..  mostly because I’m so soar, it’s hurtful!  However, soarness to me is like achieving something in my body.  Today my Absssss are sooo soar.  But tmrw when I get back to class, I will feel the achievement.  So here here to all the people that bust their asses working out!  Working out might be an hour out of your day, but I’d rather be healthy and fit, rather than muggy and uncomfortable.  So to all, my wisest words are, GET OUT OF YOUR CHAIR AND START THAT FITNESS!  It’ll be a good worth while.  I’m a person that hated working out…  now I love it…  I am the least person that you would see in the gym…  I’m glad it’s not that way anymore.


Thanks to my Hubby for always supporting me and motivating me to keep going…  Special thanks to the fam for all their encouraging words….  I CAN’T WAIT TO GO TO VACATION, LOOKING AWESOME AND FEELING ENERGETIC!  I ESPECIALLY CAN’T WAIT TO SEE SOMEONE THAT I HAVEN’T SEEN IN A LONG TIME AND THEY TELL ME, “MAYRA YOU ARE LOOSING WEIGHT!”  All the worthwhile, it makes you feel better in spirit but mostly at heart.


Good night and Good luck


Mayra


Ahhh yes…  I shall post the before picture! (April of 2009) Let’s see how much those hips can get down!  So far I’ve gone down 2 inches on my hips, 1/2 on my waist, and 1 1/2 on my chest!   HAHA                                                                                                                                                      ~~~~~ I’ll be posting the after picture in October!




[Via http://mayraesias.wordpress.com]


Yorumlar