Ana içeriğe atla

Sometimes Life Freaking Sucks

This is my current state of my mind:


If you have been around me or my blog for even a short amount of time, you know that I love motivating and inspiring, working through issues and problems, taking chances, working hard, and all of that great crap that makes you want to have the best life ever.

Today is not one of those days. 

I am currently awaiting my spaceship to come down to earth and take me home because I am certain I am not human right now.

I get 8-9 hours of sleep every night. I am one of those people that thrives on sleep. I love it. I could sleep my entire life away and be perfect OK with it. My only request is a ceiling fan and big fluffy pillows.

I had a great weekend of training and working on my blog; the two major things I wanted to get in some good work on. Goal achieved. 

It laid a solid foundation to continue my reign of accomplishments. I was ready to take on the world.

I get in bed at 9:50 PM to get a good night of sleep.

Except that didn't happen.

Instead I played the "Insomnia vs. Liz" game for 7 hours.

Finally after transitioning from the bed to couch 740 times without a wink of sleep, I decided at 4:30 AM to go ahead and get ready for work.

Like any blogging-white-girl would do, once I was ready, I stopped at Starbucks for a venti iced coffee. That is where I proceeded to stare off into space (probably trying to reach my kin) for 3 minutes while the Barista eagerly awaited for me to pay her. 

I pulled up to the drive through and just sat there... did not even roll my window down.

I sat in the empty abyss that is my life.

After, I get into the corporate park and speed walk to my building hoping to dodge all murders and rapists before they decided to turn in for the night.

That is when I am greeted by a dead bird at in the entrance way.

You see, birds around here have a really bad habit of flying into the windows of the corporate park buildings and dying.

I proceed to come up the elevator and arrive promptly at my desk at 5:30 AM to which I sit and work at my desk in the dark until 7 AM (because that is when the lights turn on).

So now I am pushing through the day until my 2 melatonin and venti coffee give me heart attack.

In honor of this day from hell, I would like to present you with some inspiration to make your day more enjoyable; much like it is mine!





I hope to enter the sleepy phase soon because right now I am still in the "I can see colors and taste noises" mood.

At least my mom is supportive and comforting.


And well that is enough life for me today. Bye.

Yorumlar