Ana içeriğe atla

What's Your Excuse?

ByGeoffrey B Green

When I was younger, I use to have a saying "there's an excuse for everything". If you look hard enough, you can always find one. Your brain has the amazing power to rationalize. When it comes to getting in shape and working out, it's these excuses which stand between you and your goal. If you truly want to accomplish amazing things in your life, you have to say goodbye to the excuses.

The most common excuse I probably hear is "I don't have time." I know this one all too well. I've used it plenty of times. Amazingly, I found that if I really wanted to do something fun, I could find the time or make it. When I made the decision to lose 50lbs, I knew that if I wanted to accomplish this goal, I had to make time to work out. The way I did this was by making my work out a top priority.

Before the day was over, I had to get in my workout. The easiest way for me to do this was to knock it out first thing when I woke up, before the excuses could set in. Sometimes it would have to wait until later in the day. Along my fitness journey, I learned that when you make something a priority in your life, you will find the time.

Another excuse I hear is "I don't like working out." "It just isn't for me." This is another excuse I've used myself. The truth is that almost no one likes working out. It's not fun and it's hard. If you want to reach your goal though, you have to get past tone also. The only thing that separates those who are successful from those who aren't is that successful people get comfortable doing the things they.

I work with a lot of people who are in fantastic shape and a lot of people who have transformed their lives and lost a lot of weight. They don't like working out as much as anyone else, but they show up and get it done. Why? Because they have an end goal, and to get there, they have to do things they don't like. The reward is worth the sacrifice.

The last excuse I hear is "I hate dieting." This is probably the biggest hurdle to reaching your weight loss goal. Without eating right, all the hard work done during your workouts go down the drain. You take one step forward, and one step backwards. Your diet is probably the most important key to weight loss success.

I like eating good as much as the next man, but there is no way that you can have your cake and eat it too. You have to make a decision. Anyone who tells you that you can eat whatever you want and still have six-pack abs is lying. As the saying goes, abs are made in the kitchen. Once you get your eating under control, you are on the fast track to weight loss success.

There are a million excuses out there, and if you are looking for them, they aren't hard to find. They keep us stuck where we are, and stand between us and the things we want and deserve. If you want to achieve the success you truly want, you must get past them. So, Stay Fit!

Whether your goal is to lose 10-100lbs, I can definitely help you do it! To receive Free Coaching, visit me at http://www.fitforeva.com

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

Yorumlar