Ana içeriğe atla

Last year, I surprised my wife with a trip to Universal to go to Harry Potter World.



Last year, I surprised my wife with a trip to Universal to go to Harry Potter World. We got down there, I spent a lot of money to get in the park early and buy 

fast passes. The park was awesome, and then we went to ride the main ride. We went through the line and got up to the ride.

I sat down next to my wife, and the attendant came over to close the over-shoulder restraints. They wouldn’t close. They kept trying to push on it, but nothing.

So they made me get off the ride. I told my wife to ride it without me, she didn’t want to, but she did.

I had to walk off the ride in front of everyone. They took me to the side to a test seat, and it wouldn’t close. I was too fat to ride the ride we came for. It was probably the most embarrassing moment of my adult life.

So last week, which was a year later and 40 lbs lighter, we went back to Universal and I kicked that ride’s butt. Not only did I fit and ride, but I rode it 3 times. VICTORY!”

Yorumlar