Ana içeriğe atla

In my experience and the success I’ve seen



In my experience and the success I’ve seen in my 9 years of running Nerd Fitness, you’re significantly more likely to lose weight and 

keep the weight off IF you have the following:

A nutrition strategy that is built around your lifestyle, relationship with food, and preferences.

A workout plan crafted for your specific goals and how much time you can commit to exercise.

Accountability from an expert who knows you better than you know yourself.

I have found a solution that works myself and the right members of the Nerd Fitness Community (that’s you!), and it’s what I’m so excited to talk to you about below.

You see, for years I’ve been cheating when it comes to getting in shape. I feel like I’ve been playing a video game on God Mode, or with all of the codes enabled.

After years of struggling to get in shape, to convince myself that I just needed to work harder, be smarter, and use more willpower to get myself to actually go to the gym, I made a change that has changed my life.

I hired an online coach.

4+ years later, I can’t imagine not having an online personal trainer help me with my goals, keep me accountable, and I’m so proud that we can finally offer this experience to the general public through Nerd Fitness too.

A personal accountability coach is like having your own Yoda in your pocket (not a euphemism) that is keeping you on the straight and narrow path to becoming a Jedi.

Yorumlar