Ana içeriğe atla

Getting Started with Weigh and Win

The EPRD Blogger has signed up for Weigh and Win, EPRD's new program with Centura Health to help you keep your 2017 fitness and weight loss resolutions.

It was easy! You can go online to Weighandwin.com, or visit the kiosk at Buchanan Park Rec Center and sign up there. A health coach will be at Buchanan on Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2017 to help you get signed up.

I stepped on the scale (in privacy; no one could see, thank God) and it recorded my weight and took a picture of me. Now I will need to weigh in occasionally and track my weight loss progress. in a few months another picture can show my progress. Before and after!

A follow-up email from Weigh and Win took me through the steps of finishing registration, and informed me that I am already a healthy weight -- hooray! I also had the option to sign up for daily emails (categories nutrition, exercise or inspiration) to help me keep going.

It was easy! Sign up for Weigh and win today and start your path to a healthy lifestyle!

The kiosk at Buchanan


Second weigh-in -- 1/11/2017

Yorumlar