Ana içeriğe atla

Clean Dessert Pizza


My mom and sister-in-law were in town about a month ago spending the weekend with me in Charlotte. We were discussing our favorite restaurants, what we liked to eat, etc. I am pizza crazy -- it's my favorite "cheat" meal and I enjoy being about to make clean versions. My mom then mentioned dessert pizzas. It was a light bulb moment for me. I have made a few versions of healthy pizza, but never a dessert one. My goal is to make a "clean s'mores dessert" pizza, but that will take a little work. Until then, we have a clean fruit dessert pizza!


Crust:
  • 1 cup of oat flour OR blended oats
  • 4 tablespoons of liqud Stevia (or 4 packs)
  • Dash of Vanilla extract
  • 1 egg and 1 egg white
  • 1 tablespoon of baking powder
  • 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Filling:
  • 2 containers or (1 1/2 cups) of vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup of fat and sugar free whipped cream (I used the second time I made this, it is delicious) 
  • Half a scoop of protein powder
  • Fresh fruit of choice
What you do:
  • Preheat over to 375 degrees 
  • In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and stir until smooth and well mixed
  • Spray oval or rectangle baking pan of choice with nonstick spray
  • Pour batter onto the pan
  • Bake for 20-25 minutes
  • Once crust is finished and cool for 10-15 minutes, making the filling.
  • In a large bowl, mix yogurt, whipped cream, and protein powder. Sir until well blended and you have a creamy mixture
  • Pour over top of crust
  • Top with fruit of choice
  • *You can enjoy it right away, but I like it more after it has been chilled for about an hour. If you plan on taking this to a cookout or BBQ, keep as chilled as possible. 

Yorumlar