Ana içeriğe atla

mon+tues food


After a recent bout with gastroenteritis, i was more aware of the food i was putting into my body... basically because i had to only have a liquid diet (broth, pop-sick-les, apple juice, gatorade (it has electrolytes!) and then the BART diet (bananas, applesauce, rice, toast). I'll take this time to create a blog about the food and fitness I'm doing with my body so I can later abandon said blog. Or Not. We'll see how long this goes.

Monday: bfast: Banana. Rice & broth. lunch: 7-11 turkey&cheese sammich on 'cracked wheat'. 1/2 of a protein drink. a handful of Combos (a treat damnit!!!) dinner: 1/2 Kashi pizza, some prunes. Dinner was only an amazing 435+40=475 calories. I'm sure I ate a deficit.

Tuesday: bfast: 1/2 Kashi pizza, some prunes. lunch: smartstart cereal & water. can of soup (40 or 80 calories?) lunch#2: SBDiet PB cereal bar (140cal, 10g pro). workout=back+bicep+cardio(20mins) dinner: tuna (175cal) 1.5 HB Eggs 1oz low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese. applejuice+diet mt.dew (dessert bish!) - at the gym i weighed in at 196lbs with ipod (3.6oz)

I can see how planning out what you're going to eat helps prevent you from eating crap. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be up early enough to take some smart start cereal (ants ate my raisin bran, damnit) and HB eggs and microwavable meal to work.

edit: planning to eat also seems to save money... or at least, keeps you eating what you already bought rather than buying something with wallet money and letting things in the pantry expire (banana nut bread, Jiffy)

Yorumlar