Ana içeriğe atla

My rule of thumb, Muscle Man Style Jeans Pant



"My rule of thumb is this: if a chick is down with you eating her asshole, then she probably has no problem being in this position. A lot of women feel very body conscious when being on top, let alone being on top with their ass in your face. I wish I could crawl into the minds of every woman and delete all this ridiculous body shame we have lingering from our teenage years, but I can’t. So, if your girl is down with ass play of any kind, I’m sure she feels secure enough to hop on top, turn around and make The Reverse Cowgirl work. For those who aren’t, here’s an alternative position which produces a stimulation you would expect to get from Reverse Cowgirl, but leaves her in a less exposed pose:" https://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip/reverse-cowgirl.html#:~:text=My%20rule%20of,less%20exposed%20pose%3A

Muscle Man and Jean,Jean Pant,Jean,
Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Gay Story,YouTube,Mateton,Bear Man,Kasli Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Smoke,Bearded, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Position,

Yorumlar