Ana içeriğe atla

Weekend Recap: A Rebel with a Paintbrush

A late weekend recap is better than not one at all! Friday after work, I bailed on the gym because I had a ton of errands to run. One of my stops was Ulta. The annual "Vice" makeup pallet by Urban Decay had just gone on sale so I of course had to scoop one up and I am super pleased with it. It is much better than last years and it came with a travel bag. I absolutely love the color selections. 


My errands took a few hours so once I was home, I made dinner, sipped on a little champagne, and did some work on my book. I rented "Blended" from Redbox and put it on when I got into bed. I fell asleep after 20 minutes; I was not into it. I was kind of disappointed actually. 



Saturday I spent most of the morning being lazy, but the weather was beautiful so I decided to make the most of it. We had a week of nonstop rain and gloom so I knew I wanted to incorporate sunshine into my workout. I walked to the gym for weights then jogged on the greenway.

After my workout, I came home to take a shower and get ready. I decided to do a grey smokey eye with my new makeup pallet and I loved the outcome. I thought it was sexy!


I spent the evening uptown with my best friend Kelly and her boyfriend Drew. We started at a Mexican restaurant called "La Paz" for Margarita's and painting. 





The painting of the evening was a tree in front of a sunset. I did a painting similar about a month ago so I felt like being a rebel. Thus my painting was a the silhouette of a serial killer, ha ha. The instructors were not amused. It represents my state of mind lately, kidding! Drew and Kelly's are below mine; their paintings were very good!


Once we finished painting, we had a lovely dinner on the patio, listened to live music, enjoyed a few more drinks, and soaked up the amazing view. 


The night was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I did not sleep at all. One of those nights again. That resulted in me taking it easy on Sunday; but I did get my usual food prep and cleaning done. That is about all I accomplished though. 

Yorumlar