Ana içeriğe atla

Protein Packed Crustless Quiche


My friends, this recipe is so quick and easy to make, that I have a hard time even calling it a recipe! However, I cannot get over the delicious and copious amounts of flavor. If you are on a low carb diet such as Atkins, this could be a life savor and and staple for you. For someone like me who tends to have the appetite of a 16 year old boy (not the metabolism, of course) this is perfect for breakfast to get me going in the morning and most of all, keep me full.


I make this recipe both in a "pie" pan and a regular "cake" pan. They are also good as muffins. I am going to share in the way I make it in a regular baking pan. As I always recommend; vary this recipe to your specific liking! Feel free to add in onions and peppers (both of which I do not like, but I know they would be good additions!)
  • 6 eggs and 6 egg whites
  • 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
  • 2 cups low fat shredded cheese of choice
  • Half cup of low sodium diced ham
  • Half cup of turkey bacon pieces
  • 2 cups kale and/or spinach
What you do:
  • Preheat over to 350 degrees and coat baking pan of choice with nonstick spray.
  • Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir until yolks and other ingredients are thoroughly blended. 

  • Pour ingredients into baking pan of choice.
  • Bake in oven:
    • Regular "cake" size baking pan -- 40-50 minutes
    • "Pie" sized pan -- 25-35 minutes
    • Muffin pan -- 20-30 minutes
Nutritional Information:
This will vary based on different ingredients and specific brands used; this is to be used as a generic guide only.
Servings: 5
Calories: 350
Fat: 12g
Carbohydrates: 6g
Fiber: 2g
Protein: 27g

Yorumlar