Ana içeriğe atla

Healing and Independence Weekend

Well, I tell you guys one thing, you all make it hard for me to wallow in my self-pitty. 

I feel selfish because of the support you all have shown me. What I mean by that is: I have so many friends and readers that genuinely seem to care, so for me to just sit around be sad is selfish. From the bottom of my heart and soul all I can say is wow and thank you so, so much. Your emails helped me more than you will know or realize. Whenever I would start slipping back into a dark place, I would get a notification of another email. Your words and stories really did help. 

I am finally starting to get back to a better place. I am not back to 'me' yet, but I am slowly but surely getting there. It is still a process, and one that I have to keep pushing through with, so bare with me a little longer. My heart is coming alive again as well, in a much different outcome than I thought. I hope to elaborate on that soon. 

Peace. I finally feel peace. I do not wake up dreading the day, I am energized, my heart beats slowly, but strong. I can smile. I haven't cried in 2 days. The sun is finally starting to shine on my soul. 

Even though I have been sad, life has still been happening. Work has been busier than it ever has, which has me in a million different directions. It is getting difficult and takes away from this blog some, but my job is what keeps my life afloat so of course it must take priority. Thursday, I bought a new car. My old Mustang was one of the biggest stresses in my life. It was a money pit and I finally had enough. I am in love with my Camry! It is so fancy and classy. I feel like a million bucks driving it. I have still been working out and eating clean; I am down 58 pounds now. I pushed through my plateau and lost 3 pounds last week, so I feel good. Admittedly, I think a lot of it was I just could not eat, but still. Ha. My fourth of July weekend was a lot of fun and filled with family. I spent time with my grandparents and my sister and her boyfriend Dave stayed the weekend with me. Friday we had dinner at a new restaurant in town called "Lure" then watched live music and fireworks. Saturday, my sister and I got massages, Starbucks, worked out, then spent the night with my sister and Dave enjoying dinner, drinks, and UFC. Yesterday I spent the day running errands, cleaning, and prepping for the week. My long weekend was just what I needed. I feel like now I am getting back in the game. The game of life. I have two new recipes to share soon as well. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Oh and I turn 25 years old in 23 days, ah! I can't believe it. 






Try Quest Protein Bars!

Yorumlar