Ana içeriğe atla

Really Stupid Things I Always Say

Happy Friday my friends! It has been a long week for me and next week will be a really, hectic week with work. I am ready for it though! But I sure can't wait for the weekend. I jogged last night for 45 minutes straight on the greenway behind my apartment. I don't think my legs and hips have hurt this bad in a long time. It feels good, but ouch. Also, guess what? I am teaming up with Quest Nutrition and I am hosting a giveaway next week of Quest Bars. There will be not 1 winner, not 2 winners, but 3! You guys want them, you guys ask about them a lot, so you guys get them! Stay close!

Since it's Friday, today's blog entry will be light, fun and really stupid. Ha! After you read this post, I will probably show just how much a white girl I really am. We all have our weird sayings that we catch ourselves repeating constantly. Or maybe it's just to me? I get tormented, as I rightfully should, so I thought I would share my stupidness with you all. The only stipulation? You have to list yours as well, ha!

If you give me the side eye after reading this, that's fine. I am right there with you.


Sometimes when something is just so funny, I will comment saying only "dying". That just means what you have posted or written is beyond "LOL" or "LMAO" and even "LMFAO". I am just dying. I am dying of laughter and giggles.


This is the funniest of all of the funny. When I die, at something you said or wrote, it is because you killed me with laughter. You cannot top "Dying. Dead." in the world of hilarious.


Also said as "I literally cannot even deal with you right now". I mainly use that on my best friend Kelly because she is a basket case sometimes. When you have pushed me to where I "literally" cannot even "deal" with you or the issue, I am at the end. Do not speak of it around me anymore. 


I am so guilty of this. I say "OMG" at everything. EVERYTHING. If it's good, bad, great, happy, sad, painful, stupid, hilarious. EVERYTHING. Let's not get it confused though - it is not "oh my God", it is "oh my goa". My mama drilled into my head growing up to "never say the Lord's name in vain". I am 99% sure the first words I ever spoke as a baby were "oh my goa".


I often have to use this on my friends and family if they think I am full of crap with an idea or presenting something. "Y'all, we have to go. It really is legit". "No trust me, it tastes good. It's legit". "Don't be silly, it's a legit place". 


You know it's about to get deep when I hit you with "honestly..." or "seriously..."
Examples: Honestly... my hair is such a mess. Seriously... I hate my stomach. Honestly... you are being really stupid right now. Honestly... I don't want to do this. 


There are some days where I am just the hot mess express. I like to experiment with my hair and makeup and even lately - my fashion. And you know guys, sometimes it just doesn't work. Those times are when I just look at myself and think "I don't know what I am doing with my life". I also say this with awful recipes I have accidentally created and any random thing that will make you shake your head and say "what is she thinking?". Well, it's because... I don't know what I am doing with my life. 

Yorumlar