Ana içeriğe atla

My First New York Times Best Selling Book!

I have always stated on my blog how I love to write. If I didn't, I probably would not have a blog. Yanno. However, my love for writing has been embedded in me since I was a child. As I was recently helping my mother move, I stumbled upon my very first masterpiece from when I was 6 years old. I am very excited to share it with you all! If you would like to purchase an autographed copy, please email me. 



... because the only thing that mattered to me were the acrobats because I was obsessed with gymnastics growing up. PS: I am the blonde. 


... Illustrating is my true gift in life.


... LOOK AT THAT LION! Also, I guess that is a carpet floating in the air. I mean I get it, that could happen.


... What? Didn't you know that acrobats sword fought... in a water?!


... The ringmaster has true style.


... I dreamt on my bed that looks like pubic hair and a slice of cheese. 

Yorumlar