Ana içeriğe atla

A friend and fun filled beautiful weekend recap!

Friday was a busy, busy day. It always seems to be! But I felt great. I woke up at 5:30 AM and hit the gym before work. I never do that, but I knew I was going out directly after work, so it needed to be done. I was proud of myself. As a lot of you guys know, on Friday's I go to my doctor to get a B12 injection and I always have them weigh me. I love being accountable and I work very well under stress. So that moment of getting on the scale on Friday's is like my war, ha. I was excited for my weigh in. I had a great week, I ate clean and trained hard. My body was feeling good and I was wearing clothes that I have not been able to wear in a while. I get to the doctor, get my injection, then have my weigh in. I lost one proud.

One pound? Are you freaking kidding me? I know one pound is better than staying the same or gaining, but I felt so much more than that. My doctor came in and he could tell that I felt down. I explained to him why. He told me that my fat mass was a lot lower than last week and that the only reason the scale is not showing the results the fat mass is because my water levels were so elevated. Which is a good point. I was "very bloated" if you know what I mean and I could definitely tell I was holding water. He told me that next Friday when the water weight is gone, I will see a good difference. I can't wait to kick butt this week and hopefully have a great weight loss at the end of the week. Thus far, my total down since November 25th: 26.1 pounds! 

When I left work on Friday, I met my best friend Kelly and my friends Jeannie and Holly at this fun place called "Duckworth's". It was half price wine and it is always fun to unwind with your girlfriends.





I did not stay out too late, because well, priorities. I enjoy getting "tipsy" but not drunk. However it was such a good time though!

Saturday I woke up pretty early. I was lazy around the apartment and hit the gym at noon for 45 minutes of cardio and an upper body weight circuit. It was an awesome workout. When I was leaving the gym, I had a coupon for "Rack Room Shoes" emailed to me so I had to rush over to the mall and pick out a new pair of gym shoes. I LOVE "Nike Air" for the gym. They are so comfortable and good quality. I love the style!


I also picked up a new charm for my necklace. I love this choker type necklace that I have and enjoy buying new charms for it. I bought a 3-star charm for it. 


When I came home from the gym and mall, I took and shower got ready. I met one of my good friends Alexis at one of my favorite restaurants in my neighborhood; Cantina 1511. We were there for over 3 hours. She and I go out every couple of weeks and never have a shortage of anything to talk about. I love that girl!


We both had the same thing for dinner. A mushroom, spinach, and goat cheese quesadilla with a side of avocado. This quesadilla was not only absolutely delicious but super filling too. I could only eat two pieces of it and I have a big appetite, ha!


Today has been Sunday Funday. Ha! My day has been filled with errands, cleaning, and the gym. I don't really care about the Superbowl so... whatever. Ha! It has been such a beautiful day though and not too cold. I'm cherishing it. My errands never end. I grocery shop at 3 different places. I just realized how ridiculous it is!


Since it was such a beautiful day, I made the best of it. I live super duper close to my gym, so I took advantage of it and walked. A little pre-cardio to get my prepped for my cardio and leg work out!




A little vitamin D does the body good because I had an awesome workout! I love leg day!


Now the Superbowl has just started so I am going to cook some dinner and since HBO has updated their movie list, I am going to watch "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer". How was your weekend? Don't forget to join the link up's going on tomorrow!

Yorumlar