Ana içeriğe atla

Woman's Sexual Evolution? Handsome Man and Dumbell



Britney Spears has become the epitome of what most little girls aspire to nowadays. Turn on the TV at any given time during the day and it seems that every show from Sex and the City to the WWE's Monday Night Raw embraces sex, and women having lots of it. And believe you me — sex sells. The problem with it all is that sex has become less of a sacred experience and more of a bargaining chip.

 When I was young, my mother always taught me to keep my legs crossed and behave like a lady, but it seems like today's youth gets its education from MTV Janet's chanting about a man's "nice package all right, guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight." And although Britney alleges that she's a virgin, her actions demonstrate that she's anything but.

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome, Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler, Yakışıklı Erkekler, Muscle Gay, Bearded, Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com, Sex, Sex Tips, Tips,

Yorumlar