Ana içeriğe atla

it's sad really ? Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome, Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler, Yakışıklı Erkekler, Muscle Gay, Bearded, Muscle



it's sad really 

Between the e-mail I receive and the women and men I've encountered, it's obvious that lots of women have been giving in to their sexual whims more than ever. I mean, whom are all these men having these one-night stands with anyway? Is it wrong? Or are men happier than
 ever? Women have become assertive (maybe even aggressive) in both the boardroom and the bedroom. The problem does not lie in the fact that women have finally demanded their orgasms, but rather that they are placing less and less value on sex and sexual acts. I used to think that some women mistook sex for love, but I think that a lot of women know exactly what the difference is and simply want to get off. So how does that make men feel? Knowing that there are women out there who think just like you? Women who go out with the intention of meeting a man, and getting him to get her off with no intention of ever seeing him again? Well, it makes me sick when men do it and to be honest, it makes my stomach turn even worse when women do.

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome, Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler, Yakışıklı Erkekler, Muscle Gay, Bearded, Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com, Sex, Sex Tips, Tips,

Yorumlar