Ana içeriğe atla

Curled Spoon, Sexy Muscle Bodies



"Curled Spoon Carlee Ranger “I find the curled spoon position, where my husband is behind me and we are both lying on our sides a great way for him to enter me, it's hot, I can feel his arms around me and it helps me to relax for penetration. As well, it's great to be able to feel his body against mine and the angle means he can pace it slow, providing an awesome friction and creating the perfect tension to prime me for my peak,” says Beck Robertson, author of paranormal erotic romance novel Blood Hunger, recently released by Totally Bound Books." 

.Homography,

Super Cool Man, Super Sexy Man, Muscle Model, Handsome,Hot Man, Kaslı Erkekler,Yakışıklı Erkekler,Muscle Gay,Bearded,Muscle Gay, bayramcigerli.blogspot.com,Sex,Sex Position, 

Yorumlar