Ana içeriğe atla

Adipose Tissue Strikes Back

Man. Do you know who is a champ? King Pheenix. I think he's help reboot my fitness regime for the Scrub Club Gain HP game

This AM I rolled out of bed and hit the streets, then went for a cool down swim (trying to work the upper body) in a pool. NikePlus says Steven Rush ran 2.87 mi on 6/26/2010 at 8:27 AM. My previous effort in the hot, humid Florida MORNINGTIME was .51 miles. Thanks KPX!

if youze would like to be my Nike running buddy whatever or would like to see my running metrics, you need this link.

Breakfast was some cran juice and most of a banana. Last night was some carbo tots, black bean burger on wheat roll and salad.

Let me get real, fools. The easiest time in my life to lose weight and game muscle mass was when I had no girlfriend and poor self-esteem. I would hit the gym with angst. Sticking to eating a can of tuna for dinner (or some wheat crackers & salsa) was pretty easy. The second easiest time to be into fitness was when I had a girlfriend who was very much into fitness and who's 5K time was almost HALF of mine. This time in my life I have an awesome girlfriend who isn't much into working out/running/etc (but who is still incredibly supportive of me and will do yoga with me and go for walks) and have much better self-esteem. I have little hate and anger towards my body to harness in the gym. I guess that's a good thing. I still need some sort of Joseph Campbell-esque "talisman" to harness and to give me that mental edge. Perhaps the Gain HP game will do that?

Also, I was hesitent to post a shirtless picture of myself on the internet. Odd right? Especially since there is VIDEO of me dancing around on stage shirtless with Rappy McRapperson.

Metrics:
Weight = 202 lbs (gym yesterday)
Waist = 38 inches (exhaled, today)

Yorumlar