Ana içeriğe atla

For Fitness and Health

Fitness isn't something that should be ignored. IMHO fitness should be an element of your daily schedule. I think the problem most people have with the idea of fitness is, well, simply put laziness.

Laziness is harder to combat then most people think. If it was easy I'd expect the gyms to be filled to brim. I think the key to overcoming laziness is different for each person, for me it was thinking in terms of ROI or return on investment.

My fitness ROI keeps me motivated and in my workout plan. What is it that you use to keep yourself motivated?

When my fitness ROI isn't enough I fall back on bombarding myself with fitness news and information. Maybe its a bit overboard but hey it's worked so far. So long story short that's where this blog comes in. This blog is my vehicle for posting the stories I think most valuable. I chose blogging as my vehicle of choice because in the back of my mind I hope that maybe I can help keep someone else motivated with there fitness agenda.

Yorumlar