Ana içeriğe atla
Welcome, this is the first post :) The last sixmonths I gained some weight, so I made a bet with my girlfriend: See who can lower his/her bodyfat the most in six months, the loser buys the winner a trip to Bali. Extremely clever of me isn't it, not only do I have incitament to reach my goal, I also get a sleeker girlfriend (not that she isn't perfect as she is) and a trip to Bali :)



This log will keep you posted about my progress, share tips regarding nutrition and exercize. I'm working on some software to simplify stats regarding calories and nutrition so the postings will grow increasinly detailed. Hopefully after reading this journal for a while you'll know what to do and what not to do for a healthier life and fit body.



Todays Meals





  • Breakfast: Porridge with lowfat milk, banana and a glass of water


  • Lunch: Potato stew, Salmon, some vegetables and a glass of water


  • Middaymeal: Bag of Popcorn, 2 Carrots (saw Lord of the rings), a bottle of water


  • Pretraining snack: A banana


  • Dinner: Wook with chicken and vegetables and two glasses of water


  • Nightmeal: Some sallad with turkey, vegetables and eggs, and an ornage






Todays Exercise





  • 25 minutes on exercise bikem approx 100 calories


  • 40 minutes of high impact aerobics, approx 300 calories

  • 20 minutes of strenght training



Yorumlar